Thursday, October 14, 2010

Garden of Life

Link to Perfect Food powder Product Page
This product has changed my health. It is on of the only things I have found that gives me the things I need being a women. Let me warn you, It doesn't taste good at all but it is worth it if you can get past the bad taste. It is a bit pricey but it will last you a couple of months. It is full of probiotics and helps replace all the good bacteria in our bodies. It will keep your digestive system on track and it has even helped me with that thing our husbands hate... PMS. haha I have grown to love this product and wanted to share its goodness with you!

3 comments:

  1. oh i am so tickled pink by this. come to utah for christmas and lets do a photoshoot... deal??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are SO beautiful! I'm going to go check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh- when it rains it pours! For months nothing- and now a transforminspire overload! I love it! (Not like I'm one to talk when it comes to taking forever to post) I'm still not accepting the fact that my whole familia will be together without me........ Not even close to acceptance.....

    ReplyDelete