Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I just may have found a cure to PMS... haha
Jared has me drink this stuff every night before I go to bed. It has helped me in so many ways. My skin has cleared up, my nails have grown stronger and hair longer. Garden of Life is loaded with probiotics. The good bacteria in our bodies is CRUCIAL! Throughout my life I have taken antibiotics that have killed most of my good and bad bacteria in my body. This drink helps replace the good bacteria and has cut my cold sores in half. I haven't had a cold sore in months and I used to get them at least once every two months... Jared's favorite part is that ever since I started taking it I don't PMS:) Now that is HUGE!!! Try it out- Warning... it tastes BAD... I have found if you add carrot juice it helps a lot and is healthy as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment